Panther Press

Filed under Sports

Just Dance

Back to Article
Back to Article

Just Dance

Dancers spent countless days of learning routines and creating a show for everyone’s entertainment. With guest choreographers and popular songs creating an environment, these dancers shine their light.   

Advanced Dance, Dance Company and Oak Break Krew are getting out their dancing shoes to dance the night away in the auditorium at the end of the year dance concert on May 4 and 5.  

“The concert will have a variety of colored costumes and different dances for our parents and peers to see,” freshman Ashtin Pyle said. “Through this concert we’re able to show everyone the amazing things we’re able to do through dance.”

The show starts at 7p.m. and is $5 to get in. The night will consist of Contemporary, Hip-Hop, Ballet, Jazz, Hula and Classical Indian dances. The ending number will be all classes dancing to the hit song, “This is Me” from The Greatest Showman.

“I’m really looking forward to the final dance with all of the classes,” junior Destiny Vines said. “The dance is starting to come along very nicely and I’m very excited for everyone to be able to see it.”

Most of the dances have been created by professional choreographers, with a few being choreographed by current dancers within the KO dance program. 

“I am so excited to get lost in the night’s performances, reminiscing on how much each dancer has grown as a person as well as a dancer since they first stepped foot into the studio with me,” dance teacher Fayla Curry said. “Being able to perform is an important skill in life. It provides an opportunity to share our craft, develop the ability to work under pressure, think quickly, and the importance of working together.”

• Just Dance

Sports

Panthers Tame Dragons

• Just Dance

Sports

Duel in the Pool

• Just Dance

Sports

Panthers Clinch Playoff Birth

• Just Dance

Sports

War Against Eagles

• Just Dance

Sports

One Loss Leads to One Big Win

• Just Dance

Sports

Liz Scott Commits To OU

• Just Dance

Sports

Coleman Takes Over Klein Oak Volleyball Program

• Just Dance

Sports

Panthers open 2018 Season in VYPE Magazine’s Top 10 Pre-Season Rankings at #9

• Just Dance

Sports

Former Texans Cornerback Aaron Glenn Visits Future Panthers Camp at Klein Oak

• Just Dance

Sports

Basketball District Championship

The student news site of Klein Oak High School
Just Dance