Panther Press

Filed under Sports

XC Runs the Show

The Cross-Country team this year is faced with many challenges. Starting as early as June, they begin their strenuous running routine which includes clocking in about 72-81 miles a week. With that, they are preparing for the Klein ISD Invitational this Friday, September 15th.

According to Coach Andrepont, he, “Likes to take one meet at a time… even though we’ve lost our first two meets, we are running well, a lot of motivation can be seen throughout all the teams.” Cross Country is pretty much a year-round sport. Once, Cross Country season is over, all the team players move over to track. The training they take in is an incredible amount, but that’s what makes each runner the best they can be.

The end goal for everyone this season would be to make it to Regionals, then make it to State. Their focus right now is to stay healthy and work towards to achieving their goal.

Ethan Perez, Junior Varsity runner told me, “I’m excited to push myself to no limits to strive to be the best that I can.” He also adds, “The thought of running a race with your adrenaline pumping knowing that every second counts is a great feeling”. Therefore, without a doubt, this Cross-Country team will bring an outstanding amount of determination to finish each and every race.

• XC Runs the Show

Sports

War Against Eagles

• XC Runs the Show

Sports

One Loss Leads to One Big Win

• XC Runs the Show

Sports

Liz Scott Commits To OU

• XC Runs the Show

Sports

Coleman Takes Over Klein Oak Volleyball Program

• XC Runs the Show

Sports

Panthers open 2018 Season in VYPE Magazine’s Top 10 Pre-Season Rankings at #9

• XC Runs the Show

Sports

Former Texans Cornerback Aaron Glenn Visits Future Panthers Camp at Klein Oak

• XC Runs the Show

Sports

Just Dance

• XC Runs the Show

Sports

Basketball District Championship

• XC Runs the Show

Sports

Playoffs n’ Mohawks

• XC Runs the Show

Sports

Volleyball Season Wrap-Up

The student news site of Klein Oak High School
XC Runs the Show